Recently founded, EPSA Germany, a subsidiary of EPSA Group integrated in EPSA Innovation & Energy Division, primarily aims at the development of Research Tax Credit orientated activities.
To strengthen the operational capacity of EPSA Germany (located in Frankfurt) to address this new funding scheme (created in 2020), we are now looking for a Financial/Tax Consultant in Innovation Financing (Man/ Woman). Thanks to your financial and Tax skills, you will be in support in carrying out, monitoring and validating assignments for our clients.
EPSA Group is composed of several companies which are collectively aiming at designing and delivering lasting performance. With uninterrupted growth since its creation in 2001, EPSA is today an international leader in bringing together all operational performance levers made possible through an array of technological solutions: 1,000 employees, 78 million euros in consulting fees, 36 active clients among French CAC40, present in 8 countries, ranked in the top 100 of the best performing companies of the moment (EY ranking).
Description du poste
At EPSA Innovation & Energy, we pursue the ambition to surpass ourselves every day a little more, nearly a hundred happy employees take on bold challenges.
Your assignment will be:
- Meet leaders of German innovative companies performing confidential R&D work;
- Identify, with the support of a technical expert, the R&D activities eligible for the German tax credit;
- Carry out a secured and optimised financial valuation of these eligible R&D projects;
- Prepare and complete the financial files for the German tax credit justifying the claiming amounts;
- Validate your recommendations with the referring German administrations;
- Follow up German Tax Authorities (GTA) audits and support the client on GTA investigations;
- Contribute to the sharing and dissemination of skills (training, writing notes, etc.);
- Support the business process with prospects customers, then customer relationship management all along the contract period.
With a Master's Degree in Finance or in Engineering, you justify a first strong professional experience in finance, in accounting analysis or in R&D. The strengths of your personality that will make the difference on the position of consultant are tenacity, dynamism and rigor.
Work contract will be based in Germany and Ideally, you are a native German and alternatively Bilingual German/English.
On top of that:
- Enjoy working in a team environment with a strong ability to adapt;
- Performance is our DNA.
The recipe to join the Dream Team EPSA Germany:
- Be enthusiastic : well-being is contagious!
- Be convinced : the basis of our entrepreneurial mindset;
- Generating performance: surpassing oneself is a must;
- Having a spirit of cohesion: we are looking for warriors but not mercenaries;
- Strong ability to work in a team of trust
Should it sound like you? Do not hesitate to send your application, we will be very happy to meet you.
At EPSA GROUP, we are driven by the conviction that the company of tomorrow will be responsible. Today, this ambition leads us to build a group with high human added value. This collective project is for us a lever of transformation, a source of performance and sustainable growth. EPSA GROUP is therefore engaged in a process of reflections and actions of its Social Responsibility. Through EPSA FOUNDATION, Epsa draws on its expertise to contribute to a more inclusive and environmentally friendly society.